Are you a PHP Develeloper.? “PHP Coding Standard for Freshers and Experienced Developers” article for you. if you are a fresher developer them you must follow these. if you are an experienced developer then you have to fix these in your existing project.
- Database queries should use parameter binding
- Logical operators should be avoided
- exit() and die() functions should be avoided
- Source code should not contain FIXME comments
- Code should not be duplicated
- Source code should not contain TODO comments
- Boolean should be compared strictly – Fixed
- Commented code should not be committed
- PHP short tags should not be used – Fixed
- Text files should end with a newline character
- .htaccess should be avoided
I will elaborate all this in my Upcoming articles which proper explanation and point out the purpose of use.
you can Review your own project to check your coding standards :
Source : https://insight.sensiolabs.com/