Latest Exam 70-761 Dumps | Querying Data with Transact-SQL
Querying Data with Transact-SQL – Exam 70-761 Certification Training
Do you want to pass Microsoft SQL Server 2016 certification exam in first try? Which exam code should you take and how to study for it?
The first required exam for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification is 70-761 exam – Querying Data with Transact-SQL? This latest 70-761 dumps exam is intended for MS SQL Server database administrators (DBA), SQL system engineers, database analysts, database engineers and primary/intermediate/senior SQL developers with 2+ years of experience who are seeking to sublimate of their professional skills and knowledge structure in writing SQL queries.
- Published: October 18, 2016
- Time Limit: 120 minutes
- Languages: English
- Exam Cost: Pending identification
- Audiences: IT professionals
- Number of questions: 40 ~ 50 questions
- Technology: SQL Server
- Passing Score: 700 out of 1000
- Credit toward certification: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) , Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
Updated Exam topics of exam 70-761
In the relational database market, Microsoft’s SQL Server database platform has the highest market share. Especially in small and medium-sized enterprises are widely acclaimed. With the rapid development of Microsoft Azure Cloud computing, the number of users of MS SQL Server 2016 is far ahead of their competitors. As a result, people who master the advanced skills of MS SQL Server are more highly sought after by the enterprise.
If you have passed 70-761 exam, and already get MCSA SQL 2016 database development certificate. Finding a high-paying job is nothing short of a dish. If you are going to take this exam, and want to get this certification. You should pass 2 required exams before you earning the MCSA certificate on SQL Server 2016 Database Development: The MS 70-761 exam dumps and the MS 70-762 exam questions. With the latest dumps PDF/VCE from geekcert, which including 100% valid exam questions and answers. You don’t need to spend much money to enroll video courses, but just prepare for 70-761 easily and pass 70-761 easily.
- Manage data with Transact-SQL (40–45%)
- Create Transact-SQL SELECT queries
- Query multiple tables by using joins
- Implement functions and aggregate data
- Modify data ( INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE )
- Query data with advanced Transact-SQL components (30–35%)
- Query data by using subqueries and APPLY
- Query data by using table expressions
- Group and pivot data by using queries
- Query temporal data and non-relational data
- Program databases by using Transact-SQL (25–30%)
- Create database programmability objects by using Transact-SQL
- Implement error handling and transactions
- Implement data types and NULLs
How to prepare and pass 70-761 exam in 30 days?
This sentence sounds unbelievable, too difficult. But if you have good experience using T-SQL, it should not be very difficult. Our study guide PDF is designed for people with weak knowledge of MS SQL Server 2016, the Dump PDF and VCE files covers the basics of database development, the 70-761 exam questions are easy-to-understand, the learning plan is step-by-step, the video material details how to use T-SQL skillfully.
Download 70-761 study guide PDF for free
The newest edition of study guide PDF includes every topic and every tip you should prep to pass the exam 70-761.
What you will learn?
In our study guide ebook, it covers core concepts of Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and you will learn by 70-761 practice test VCE software on how to manage data, query data, and write queries with Transact-SQL (T-SQL).
- Understand and practice test you need to know to pass the Microsoft 70-761 exam
- Understand the basics of database design and its impact on data management
- Learn Transact-SQL programming – the knowledge set central to working with MS SQL Server
- At least two years basic working knowledge of databases and experience with writing SQL queries
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2016 SP2 Express. It is a 100% free DBS that delivers a rich and reliable data store for lightweight websites and desktop applications.
- MCSA: MS SQL 2016 Database Development
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics